Gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA) is an amino acid which acts as a neurotransmitter in the CNS. It inhibits neurotransmission in the brain and calms neural activity. Several clinical studies have demonstrated that the use of GABA stimulates growth hormone and is therefore very popular among bodybuilders. When using GABA will be your sleep quality and more direct correlation pay – tougher sleep = more growth hormone. GABA is a gamma-amino-butyric acid, and is one of the most important neurotransmitters in our brain, that is, corresponds to the transmission of nerve impulses. The pituitary is a place where there is a production of GH, contains receptors sensitive to GABA. Binding of molecules to the GABA receptors results in secretion of growth hormone. GABA can increase up to twice the level of GH.
– Stimulates secretion of growth hormone (GH)
– Relieves pain
– Reducing the stress, tension, anxiety, confusion and female human pressurized
– Improves the proper function of the nervous system
– Improve mood
– Alleviating premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
– Treatment of attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
– Support for an increase in lean muscle mass
– Fat burning
– Stabilization of blood pressure
– Research shows that taking GABA can increase mental development, learning, vocabulary and physical function in children with cerebral palsy
– Improving attention, memory and emotional reactions in children with brain disorders caused by the action of chemicals
– GABA together with medicines used for bronchitis increases the time between episodes of symptoms.
– GABA together with medicines used to treat seizures reduces the frequency of seizures in some people.
– GABA restricts the development of signs of inflammation of the tissues around the brain and spine (meningitis).
Dosage: 1 capsule 2-3 times daily, preferably with juice or water on an empty stomach